Individual Key Communities
Key Virtual Experience
The Key Communities will be offering a fully virtual Key experience for the 2021-2022 academic year. The Key virtual experience is for students who desire to participate in a fully virtual learning community. The virtual experience focuses on concepts of diversity and equity. Students will work cooperatively to experientially understand aspects of diversity.
Students who participate in the virtual Key experience will:
- Meet virtually with their assigned peer mentor three times per semester.
- Enroll in a fully virtual 2-3 Credit Key Seminar course with other students who are participating in the virtual experience during fall semester.
- Enroll in a 1-credit, 8 week virtual Key Seminar course during the spring semester.
- Participate in Key Community virtual events throughout the year.
- Live on or off-campus (with approved Housing exemption).