What is the Key Plus Program?
The Key Plus program includes all of the following. In addition, Key Plus students are able to choose between 2 tracks (check out the “Key Plus Tracks” below):
- Get paired with a Leadership Coach, who serves as a “guide” as you navigate through your next year at CSU.
- Receive support in your professional, leadership, and career development through meetings with your Leadership Coach and other Key Plus events such as the Etiquette Dinner, engagement workshops, cohort events, and Spring Welcome Back event!
- Stay connected with other returning students in your cohort and developing new friendships.
- Create leadership development plans and define semester goals with your Leadership Coach.
- Stay focused and engaged in your academics.
- Meet with your Leadership Coach to go over mid-semester feedback from your professors.
- Receive special attention to your major/career choice, by exploring internship opportunities and interacting with professors and professionals in the field.
- Get access to information, resources and opportunities.
- Choose between 2 Key Plus Track options. Review the Key Plus Tracks below.
- Have more questions? Check out the FAQ page.
What are the Key Plus Program Expectations?
- Attend the Key Plus Orientation, Etiquette Dinner, spring welcome back event, and end of the year closing event.
- Meet 2 to 3 times each semester with your Key Plus Leadership Coach to set goals and review academic/leadership progress.
- Participate in the Academic Progress Conferences and review your Leadership Development Plan.
- Actively participate in community involvement events, resource workshops, and service events. Key Plus LEADS students help with move-in and Key Connect for the first-year Key Communities.
- Uphold the goals and values of the Key Plus Learning Community.
- Strive for academic excellence by maintaining a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Serve as a resource for all first-year Key Communities.
- Be a positive representative and conduct yourself on campus in a way that positively contributes toward the development of a community based on academic success, civility and respect.
- Fully abide by Colorado State University student conduct policies and residence hall policies.
- Click here for the Key Plus Student Agreement.
- Have more questions? Check out the FAQ.